The Doctoral School of Wroclaw University of Economics and Business is pleased to invite doctoral students of Your institution to participate in the second meeting of series of International Doctoral Seminars which will be held online at November 19th, 2021.
- presentation of doctoral students’ research;
- creating an international forum of discussion between doctoral students and established academics;
- exchange of research experience.
- disciplines: economics and finance, management;
- opening lecture by a keynote speaker: Prof. Marcos Ferasso, Ph.D, topic: Preparing research papers for high impact factor journals: from idea to publication.
Dr. Ferasso holds Bachelor, Specialist, Master of Sciences, and Ph.D. degrees in Business Management. He concluded two postdoctoral research training in Brazil and in France. Currently, Dr. Ferasso is studying 'Technology Entrepreneurship: Lab to Market’ at Harvard Business School. His Ph.D. dissertation was written in the quasi-mixed methods approach and was awarded twice: Highly Commended Award winner, 2017 edition of Emerald/CLADEA Management Research Fund Award, EMERALD Publishing – Consejo Latinoamericano de Escuelas de Administración CLADEA (EUA) in 2017; and Highly Commended Award winner, 2017 Emerald/EFMD Outstanding Doctoral Research Awards in the Management and Governance category, Emerald Publishing & European Foundation for Management Development – EFMD (United Kingdom) in 2018.
- cycle of meetings in 2021: May, November, December;
- held online via MS Teams;
- second meeting November 19th, 2021
- up to 4 presentations by doctoral students;
- 15 minutes of presentation + 15 minutes of discussion;
- language of the meeting: English;
- each presenter will be provided with a certificate of an attendance.
Details of the seminar on November 19th, 2021:
- time frame: 16:00-18:30;
- topics related to “Innovation in Economics and Management” are welcome, however the debate is not strictly limited to them;
- 9th of November – deadline for submitting proposals of presentation, please send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com;
- 10th of November – decision of the organization committee;
- 16th of November – deadline of registration for non-presenting participants, please send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Details regarding meetings scheduled for October and December
- to be announced in second part of November.