December 13th, 2021, 16.00-18.30 (EST)
The Doctoral School of Wroclaw University of Economics and Business (WUEB) is pleased to inform about International Doctoral Seminar which will be held online.
- presentation of doctoral students’ research;
- creating an international forum of discussion between doctoral students and established academics;
- exchange of research experience.
Topic of third seminar: „New Order in Economics, Finance and Management”
Programme of the meeting
16:00 – Prof. Bogusława Drelich-Skulska (Vice-Rector for Research and International Cooperation) and Prof. Czesław Zając (Dean of Doctoral School of WUEB)
16:10 – Tomasz Zema, Doctoral School of Wroclaw University of Economics and Business: Deep learning in forecasting the sale of energy factors
16:35 – Weronika Muszyńska, Doctoral School of SGH Warsaw School of Economics: Personal brand and employability – results of own research
16:55 – Adrian Gawęda, Social Science Doctoral School of University of Lodz: ESG Premium Puzzle of European Stock Companies: Fiction or Fact?
17:20 – Tomasz Grybek, Doctoral School of Humanities and Social Sciences of University of Gdańsk:Farm 2 Fork with culture, so few words about Food Safety Culture phenomenon
17:45 – Polycap Mudoh, Doctoral School of University of Szczecin: EU New Pact on Migration and Asylum policies, Perspectives of African Migrants within the EU
- held online via Teams.
- language of meeting: English
- each participant will receive certificate of attendance.
- Persons interested in participation in next seminar (estimated date March 9th, 2022) – presenting and non-presenting participations – please send email until February 14th, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.